Well begun is half done?!

"I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training" - Lionel Messi

"I didn't even complete my university education" - Bill Gates

"I was raped at the age of 9 "- Oprah Winfrey

"I was sexually, mentally, emotionally and verbally abused by my father as far back as I can remember until I left home at the age of eighteen" - Joyce Meyer

"I struggled academically throughout elementary school" - Dr Ben Carson

"I used to sleep on the floor in friends'
rooms,returning Coke bottles for food, money, and getting weekly free meals at a local temple" -Steve Jobs

"My teachers used to call me a failure" - Tony Blair

"I was in prison for 27 years and I lost the vision partially"- Nelson Mandela

My dear friend,                                                                         
Are you in a state of total confusion?Why all those bloody things happened to you and what to do next?Numerous questions may haunt you.But its time for you to understand the reality.The World is yours.Repair it as you like.Live the life for your own sake.Not for anybody else and not by the wish of anyone else.Please do make sure that your dream is a unique one.May be someone can't even imagine that to come true.But don't try to copy others life.Every person is born in the world for a specific and definite purpose.Make friends with a lot of people,but let your adviser be a single person.Experience is a great teacher.But don't regret about the way you lived yesterday.Today is a new beginning.No one can go back,but everyone can go forward.And tomorrow when the sun rises,all you will have to say to yourself is:I am going to think of this day as the first day of my life.You may have to struggle at one part of your life.But never give up.Life is not about what you couldn't do so far,it's about what you can still do! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sentiments of a foodie!!

ഒരു ജനപ്രിയ നേതാവിന്റെ മരണം- ചില ചിന്തകൾ